The following is a list of rules and advice given out to CryptoParty members
in the hopes of keeping discussion seamless, informative and on point.
To institute order and help enforce these rules,
electing a member as a moderator is highly recommended.
- TRY to listen and respect the moderator
- TRY to give explanations and avoid acronyms
- DON’T interrupt someone speaking
- DON’T preach about organization or affiliation: we don’t care
- DON’T infringe on a member’s privacy
- DON’T gloat about your technical prowess
- DON’T assume anyone knows what you’re referring to: explain yourself more
- DON’T monopolize the conversation
- DO show respect for the women & men who grace us
- DO be courteous and excellent to each other
- DO be respectful of the venue of the meeting or event